DEKRA employees are highly qualified individuals, with wide experience and recognition in their area of activity. They are professionals committed to the overall project and receive specific and continuous training to ensure they are able to adapt to the demands and the constant evolution of the technology and the markets.
If you consider that you may fulfill the requirements to work in DEKRA, please click below.
Please choose a position you are interested in and that adjusts to your professional profile from the list below. We will receive automatically your candidacy.
- DEKRA Testing and Certification, S.A.U. (Spain)
- DEKRA Testing and Certification, Inc. (Herndon, VA, EE.UU.)
Click on the logo to consult other offers:
- Dekra Certification B.V (Netherlands)
- ELECTRONICS AND SOTWARE ENGINEER
ELECTRONICS AND SOTWARE ENGINEER
(Technical professional consumer safety)
The service area Consumer Safety is testing a wide range of professional and consumer products. As more and more products consist of complex electronics and processors with embedded software, we are looking for a full time electronics and software test engineer with high expertise and technical knowledge.
Are you willing to work together with our team of experts and clients on challenging products with the latest technologies?
- Independent assessing of embedded software, electronics and related documentation with respect to safety, in a wide range of products (for example medical products, power tools and lab equipment)
- Performing safety assessments based on available international standards or risk based testing
- Reporting of the (preliminary) test results
- Working on several projects at the same time
- Keep clients and project manager informed regarding the status & progress
- Willing to travel worldwide to perform tests and assessment on client premises (maximum 20% of your time, mainly Europe)
- Master or Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering or similar
- Detailed knowledge on electronics, microprocessor technology and embedded software
- Relevant work experience in assessment of products or technical files is an advantage
- Knowledge of international standards such as IEC 60730, IEC 60601 is an advantage
- Good knowledge of English and German language (Dutch is an advantage but not required)
- You are flexible, customer orientated and can take initiative
Send your résumé and letter of application, quoting reference Electronics and software engineer to email@example.com attn. Helma de Winter, HR Advisor. For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Esther Brandsen by calling (+31) 88 96 83219 or by e-mail Esther.Brandsen@dekra.com
DEKRA Certification B.V.